If death occurs, one of the financial questions usually asked is “How much life insurance did he/she have?”
Most times, no one asks if the death benefit was term or permanent insurance or group insurance…or any other kind of insurance…they ask how much insurance.
But what is the client lives to retirement? At retirement, the client will likely have more time and less money than ever before. It may be a bad combination unless they have enough money. What percentage of your clients could honestly tell you that they have enough money and enough income to last them for 10, 20, 30 years of retirement?
What about Social Security? First, it is less than the income that was earned by working. Today, some do not feel it will be available when they need it. How are the client stocks, 401k and bank savings doing?
What do you offer your client?
· Death Benefit protection
· A product where the cash accumulation may be tax-deferred
· Tax-advantaged income at retirement
· Flexibility in the amount that the client accumulates
· If disabled, waiver of premium could continue the premium
· Three in ten American households (35 million) are uninsured and half say they need more life insurance.
· More than half of Gen X and Y households – representing 30 million people
– need more life insurance.
· Three-quarters of shoppers who received a needs analysis bought life insurance……
New Universal Life Insurance Agent Training!!!
The Retirement Reality program is a needs analysis system designed to help you grow your client base. Growing your business is a lot more than just selling policies. There’s the time and effort required to determine the client’s long term needs for death benefit protection and long term cash value accumulation, the multiple sales interviews to fact-find, make presentations and the required annual review to make sure the client is on track…all of this benefits the client. This also helps you grow a large enough clientele that most of your sales will come from existing clients, and referrals from those clients, and in turn there can be less prospecting for new clients. That will take a few years but will be well worth your time and effort.
First, there is on-line training available 24/7. Then there are the quarterly live training webinars conducted by successful agents. There are valuable sales tips and product information on how to assess your client’s needs. Plus, there is Client Training available as well!!!